ADULT CONTENT WARNING
This game contains explicit adult content including, but not limited to, partial and total nudity, static and animated depictions of sexual acts, ranging from traditional to anal, fingering cunnilingus, TITS FLASHING, PUSSY FLASHING and more, presented from a distance or in closeup, with or without display of body fluids!
You must be at legal age to play this game!
After talking to Hannah about your discovery of what looks to be a painting of her running naked in a forest, you decide to help her restore the painting. Although Hannah warned you that you will need an excellent eye, a lot of patience and extreme precision, you discover that everything comes easy to you and feels like a game to you.
Restoring her painting is just the first step, as soon you will be presented with the opportunity to restore more and more complex paintings and photos. You slowly start to build a reputation and who know, maybe in the next version more girls will approach you asking you to restore their photos.
Solving a puzzle triggers the corresponding animation from A Very Small Business.
Note: the game contains one of the new animations from AVSB v0.3.2
Game infoVersion: 0.0.1.0
Date: December 22nd, 2017
Language: English only
Platform: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP 1, Windows Vista SP 2, Linux, Mac (experimental)
Game type: Puzzle Game, Adult Game
License: Gift-ware. This game is a gift for everyone who supported AVSB.
- Download gpjpg-0.0.1.0.exe
- Double click on gpjpg-0.0.1.0.exe to start installation
- Double click on GBJPG_0.0.1.0 icon created by installer, to play the game.
- Download GBJPG.W.0.0.1.zip
- Unpack GBJPG.W.0.0.1.zip to a convenient location
- (optional*) Double click on dotnet452websetup.exe inside Components folder, to install .Net 4.5.2
- (optional*) Double click on dxwebsetup.exe inside Components folder, to install required DirectX components
- Double click GBJPG.W.0.0.1/GBJPG/GBGameWinDX.exe inside , to play the game
It requires a graphic card that supports OpenGL 3.0 and you have to have mono installed.
- Download and unpack GBJPG.L.0.0.1.tar.gz archive
- Install mono if you don't already have it installed
sudo apt-get install mono-complete
Mac portable (experimental)
- Download and unpack GBJPG.M.0.0.1.tar.gz archive
- Download .pkg form mono-project
- Install following these instructions
Mac build is experimental. If you encounter any issue, please let me know.